Trucking Accident Injury CompensationBoth State and/or Federal law, depending on if the truck was involved in intrastate or interstate transport may govern trucking accidents. Trucking companies as well as their drivers have to follow many State and Federal regulations to operate a commercial vehicle. Hiring our Pennsylvania trucking accident injury attorneys, who are experienced in tractor trailer accident litigation, is the only way to ensure that all required regulations have been followed, and if they weren't you could receive compensation for your trucking accident injury. Fill out the form on the right or call 1-800-444-5309 now for a free consultation. Some of the regulations are as followed:
- Trucking companies are required to follow the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) regulations concerning equipment and hours of service.
- Truck drivers are required to maintain a driver's log.
- Commercial driver's license standards are Federal regulations in place to reduce or prevent truck collisions and resulting injuries and/or deaths. Drivers of certain vehicles are required to obtain a single commercial motor vehicle driver's license.
- Alcohol of any kind is not permitted in the trailer or the cab of the vehicle unless it is part of a shipment. This includes cough/ cold medications.
- Federal regulations require commercial trucks to carry certain levels of insurance coverage, depending on the nature of the materials hauled. These regulations protect victims of large truck crashes from truck owners who may not have the financial resources to pay damages out-of-pocket.
Our Trucking Accident Injury Lawyers Can HelpOur Pennsylvania tractor trailer accident attorneys can help you receive the full amount of compensation deserved for your trucking accident injuries, loss, and traumatic experience. Never agree to any offer made by the trucking company or their insurance adjusters without first consulting legal aid. At The Pisanchyn Law Firm our PA tractor trailer accident attorneys offer free services until we win your truck accident case and even then you will never pay out of pocket; we will only be paying you the money you deserve. Once you hire us as your attorneys we will immediately send out our own investigators to the scene, have them speak with witnesses, and review and report our findings so that you and your interests are fully protected.
Please, call our Pennsylvania tractor trailer accident injury attorneys today at our local numbers or toll free at 1-800-444-5309 as we represent all Pennsylvania residents
Back to Tractor Trailer Accidents