Failure to Diagnose LawyersFinding out that days, weeks, months, or years has gone by without you knowing the cause of your pain and suffering is unimaginable. Failure to diagnose the cause of your illness or medical condition has taken precious time away from you already, and in some cases, has taken time away from your future. Failure to diagnose simply means that someone has symptoms of some illness or medical condition that has gone unnamed, unclassified, and more often than not, untreated. Our Pennsylvania failure to diagnosis lawyers help victims of undiagnosed conditions.
There are many reasons why failure to diagnose happens.
- Medical professionals do not listen to the patient, or write their symptoms off as being “all in your head.”
- Medical professionals do not recognize the symptoms.
- Medical professionals misinterpret the symptoms attributing them to something else, such as a side effect of a medication the patient is on.
- Medical professionals do not perform necessary tests.
- Medical professionals misread lab results.
- The real medical problem may be highly unusual or not appropriate for the patient because of age, race, gender, etc. so the medical professional does not even consider it.
- The real medical problem may be so rare that the medical professional does not know much or anything about it.
Our Failure to Diagnose Attorneys Can HelpIf you or a loved one have suffered or are suffering with injury and/or disability as a result of a health care provider failing to diagnose your condition, you could receive compensation for all that you have endured. Our Pennsylvania failure to diagnose attorneys at The Pisanchyn Law Firm want to help you gain some peace of mind after this devastating event. We will stop at nothing to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Please, call our local numbers or toll free at 1-800-444-5309 as we represent all Pennsylvania residents
Back to Medical Malpractice